Whilst it is currently thought that people are most contagious when they are most symptomatic, it is accepted that some spread might be possible before people show symptoms. Ultimately, we are doing all that we reasonably can to minimise risk whilst remaining open, however, we cannot eliminate all risk.
Staff Health & Hygiene
At this moment, our Osteopath’s are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 infection and to the best of their knowledge have not been in close contact of anyone who has shown signs of the infection. This situation is being monitored daily and any changes will be notified to those affected within 24 hours.
- Your Osteopath’s are washing hands between every patient, and at least once an hour otherwise.
- Hand sanitiser is available for everyone’s use and patient use is will be prompted before and after treatment as a requirement of treatment.
- All sections of the bench, all patient seating and hard surfaces are disinfected between every patient.
- All commonly handled items & “High-Touch” areas (door handles, door bells, keyboards etc) are disinfected between every patient.
- All floors are mopped with a bleach based solution at least once a day.
Please complete this form before you attend this practice. If you cannot complete this declaration please contact us.
By completing this form you are confirming: